Ranbir Kapoor Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif on relationships rumor

Ranbir Kapoor Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif on relationships rumor that they are alone and have no intention of getting married . Also , your photos private moment , he said in a bikini with Ranbir .
During the recent holidays in Spain Ranbir Kapoor in bikini photos leaked to the media when he became angry .

Katrina said , "I saw the pictures and then ejected from the heart response . I contend , was hurt and angry . I thought it was a private moment ( with Ranbir ) , so privacy was expected . " Cowardly act , he wrote that the photos without permission , someone took the time , when I was having a holiday . He will use them to your advantage .

. 'he said , ' married until I 'm alone . This is my sentence and now everyone is using it . This must be my copyright . At the moment I have no plans to get married . "

Asked why the media, their relationship has been blown , Katrina said , " Maybe everyone is single or married . I do not care about the people who ran behind . Celebrities are open to these things . " He Ranbir Kapoor a question about the rumors of my engagement was ignored .

Asked whether his former boyfriend and current boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor Salman Khan who feels more romantic , Katrina said, " I 'd have a long and peaceful life . "